I hate uploading my art.
→ FINN’S VILLAINE GIVEAWAY ←→ It is the unspoken truth of tumblr that you crave giveaways. The bright lure of purchasing diminishes your savings in a mad scramble for items. For merchandise. You were made to be given things. In the end, you will always reblog.
What is VILLAINE?
- It’s a long story, but the short version is that I wanted a goddamn Loki plushie and Disney doesn’t sell them. It’s actually pretty common; even though I love villains more than most other characters, corporations in general sell less villain merchandise. This is to… raise awareness, I guess? Put out some appreciation for the bad guys? I’m not completely sure, but I know I want to give people villain merchandise, because that’s just the type of selfless evildoer that I am.
- This works like most giveaways; you reblog, and at the end I use a generator to choose three random winners. Each winner will get one of the prizes.
- Reblogs only, likes do not count.
- Reblog as many times as you want, what do I care. Be nefarious.
- You don’t have to be following me, but I wouldn’t mind. We could be bros. I’m sort of cool. Sort of. A little?
- Unfortunately for my foreign followers, I can only ship to the US and Canada.
- The giveaway ends when I say it ends. Though it’ll probably be in a month.
- 1st place: Stuttgart Loki Plushie. The big ticket item, and one I’m quite proud of. I made him myself. I love him too much to part with him completely, so I’m making another one; but don’t worry, the winner of the giveaway will get whichever one is better made/better looking. I just want to keep one for sentimental reasons. Keep in mind that if you win, you better goddamn treat him with some respect, because he is burdened with glorious purpose: however, he is physically quite delicate. Parts of him are hand sewn or attached with fabric glue, and his scarf is hand-detailed. Basically what I’m saying is that I put a lot of time, effort, and love into him. His clothes are technically removable, but gods help you if you try to get them back on. I’d just leave them be if I were you.
- 2nd place: VILLAINE Shirt. My logo, with three of my favorite villains. You won’t get this one, because this one is mine. Also because I won’t know what size shirt to get until somebody wins. And the shirt will be white, not black.
- 3rd place: Loki Tea. A minty blend by areyoutryingtodeduceme. The tea isn’t here yet, but it’s ordered and will be here long before the giveaway ends.
HAPPY REBLOGGING, VILLAINS!
A KEYCHAIN GIVE AWAY TO MY RAD FOLLOWERS thank you for sticking with me for so long why do you keep increasing sob i mean
have some rules/details:
- There will be two winners and they will both get the whole alphabetasoup
- if you’re my follower before i posted this you will also get a shitty sketch request
- REBLOG/LIKE IT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT. you need not follow me!
- i’m willing to ship internationally
- the giveaway ends july 7th please have your ask open so i can contact you about mail addresses and such. nun!
- oh and here are clearer images of the keychains. They turned out a lot brighter tho
For no reason whatsoever other than the fact that I felt like making something, I made a Smuppet! But since I really have no need of one and probably could make another if I wished, I will be giving this away!
He’s made of this really nice lime green material I got on sale at a local fabric store. I am not sure what it is, but it’s definitely not fleece or that. It’s filled with polyfill and while I typically don’t have the cat all over my stuff, it will come from a cat-friendly home. He’s about 16 inches from nose tip to the furthest point, 15 inches from nose to butt. He’s subject to human imperfections, but I’m pretty satisfied with him.
- There will be only one winner, chosen on June 14, 2012 at 12pm Eastern Daylight Time (UTC-04:00).
- Likes and reblogs both count! You can reblog up to ten times. You don’t have to follow me
unless you want to be my friend.
- Using a separate giveaway blog to get extra entries isn’t cool. That won’t be allowed.
- I would prefer USA only just because of shipping costs, but if you’re willing to chip in for shipping if you win I’ll go international too.
- Winners will be chosen via random.org. Make sure your ask box is open!
…I didn’t even realize half of the things I typed…that I was feeling like that…
Now I’m crying. Thank you whoever made this.
This helped me vent today
That was incredible.
i don’t know why… but i feel like crying :/ this is such a nice thing. thank you.
this is such a beautiful idea, I love whoever made this.
Whoever made this; Thank you from the bottom of my heart. This is amazing. Just, believe me.
What the hell D:
The stuff I was typing I didn’t even know I felt.
I just about cried.
I didn’t know I had so much on my mind until I started typing.
The things I typed.
I feel better and worse at the same time.
I’m actually crying oh my God. ><
Lithuania and Poland:
Bad Touch Trio:
UK and US:
My contribution to the fandom
People were talking about the worst song in the world By some dude so i looked it up and saw this.THIS IS WHY I DONT GO ON YOUTUBE
Everyone, stop and reblog this, it won’t make your blog ugly. Taylor is fighting a rare form of cancer and she is struggling to survive. Reblog this photo if you hope she will win her battle with cancer.
Pray for Taylor Love.